You’ve read up on Invisalign® Clear Braces and know all of the great benefits that come with this treatment option. Great! Now you’re curious about how it all works.
How Invisalign® Treatment Works
Invisalign® clear braces use custom-made aligners to straighten your teeth. From your consultation to your final check, the process is simple.
The Treatment Process
- Make an Appointment | During your initial visit, we will diagnose you and provide your available options. Once we’ve determined that Invisalign® treatment is right for you, we will create a customized treatment plan.
- Customized Treatment Plan | Your treatment plan will consist of x-rays, pictures, and impressions of your teeth. These will be used to create digital 3-D images. Your dentist will use these images to create a precise treatment plan that includes the movement of your teeth and approximately how long your treatment will last.
- Custom Aligners | Custom aligners will be created based on the customized treatment plan. These aligners are made of a BPA-free material that is both smooth and comfortable.
- Wear Your Aligners | The aligners slide on over your teeth and provide a gentle pressure. This pressure, over time, straightens your teeth. Aligners should be worn for 20-22 hours a day to ensure your treatment progress.
- Replacing the Aligners | About every two weeks you will switch out your aligners. With each new aligner set, your treatment will progress into the next phase.
- Attend Appointments | Your dentist will want to see you every four to six weeks to ensure treatment is progressing as planned.
- Smile! | When your treatment is complete, you will no longer need to wear your aligners. There’s no messy removal process. Simply take off your aligner, and enjoy your smile!
You will love this treatment process when you complete it with the dentist Las Vegas loves to see!
Straighter Smiles Are Within Reach!
Lone Mountain Family Dental is ready to help you get that straight smile you want. We’ll discuss all your options and see if Invisalign® clear braces are right for you. Give us a call, and set your appointment with an experienced dentist in Las Vegas today!